Welcome to the Arizona Game & Fish Department’s Hunt Draw Application System.
The application period for the FALL Hunt Draw is closed.
If you would like more information on the draw, please visit www.azgfd.gov/draw
The hunt permit application deadline for the 2015 Fall Draw was Tuesday, June 9, 2015 by 11:59 p.m. (MST).
LICENSE PURCHASE AND LICENSE/RECEIPT PRINTING
- When you purchase a license from this site, the date of purchase will be your "license start date." Please note: If you are purchasing your license to apply for the draw, the start date of your license must be on or before deadline day, June 9, 2015, for your draw application to be considered valid. You must have a working printer in order to print your licenses if purchased from this site.
- NO hunting license will be mailed to you. If you experience a problem printing your hunting license; you will be able to re-print your license on Reprint License page.
- Printing issues have been reported using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 and Windows 7. If you are using Microsoft IE 8 and have Windows 7, you should first upgrade to Microsoft IE 10 click here to upgrade, and then return to this page to begin your application.
- Click here to view your current IE version.
- If for any reason your credit/debit card becomes invalid before the random drawing is run, you must use the option "Update My Payment Information" below to update your credit/debit card information to be considered for the Draw. Failure to have a valid credit/debit card information on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).
- At time of application you will have to pay a non-refundable application fee (resident: $13.00, non-resident: $15.00) per applicant, along with any necessary licenses (if purchased) and any donations. You will be charged for the cost of the Hunt Permit-tag if you are successfully drawn.
- Only the following Credit Cards will be accepted:
- To view draw results, choose the "View Results and Bonus Points" tab below.
- This application supports the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari (If you use Safari, it is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of the OS and Safari browser. Click Here to upgrade the Safari browser). This application does not support mobile devices, e-readers and Smartphones.
- You will have 45 minutes to complete your application.
- For information on the Arizona Game and Fish Department and current regulations and hunt drawing information, see below:
- For assistance with the online application, you can reach Department Offices at (602) 942-3000 between the hours of 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday excluding State Holidays.
- The Department makes no representation or warranties in relation to this website, the operation of the web-based application process or the information or materials provided on the website. By using this website and the web-based application process, you assume all risks associated with the use of the website, and the Department disclaims any liability for damages resulting from use or misuse of the website, including failure to complete or transmit an application prior to the deadline date or any errors in the application or transmission.
- Paper applications are also currently being accepted by mail or can be hand delivered to Department offices. If you would like more information on submitting a paper application please visit www.azgfd.gov/draw for more details.
- If you experience a problem printing your hunting license; you will be able to re-print your license on
Reprint License page.
Please choose an option below to continue.