Dial 2-1-1 for important information in English and Spanish. Visit 211Arizona.org for additional resources.
The Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center is now available to COVID-19 calls from Arizona providers and the general public: 1-844-542-8201
- For Individuals
- For Businesses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Request Volunteers for Non-Profits - Complete the form and we will connect you with individuals ready to help.
- Donate to the AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund - the fund will provide financial support to organizations working to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 in Arizona.
- Request Funding for Non-Profits - If your organization is working to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 in Arizona, you can request assistance from the AZ Coronavirus Relief Fund.
- See Frequently Asked Questions regarding Medicaid
- See Guidance on special education for children with disabilities.
- See updates on school closures and general guidance from the Arizona Department of Education.
On March 11, 2020, Governor Doug Ducey issued a Declaration of Emergency and an Executive Order to provide health officials and administrators with tools and guidance necessary to combat the continued spread of COVID-19 and to reduce financial burdens on Arizonans by lowering healthcare costs associated with the virus. Learn more HERE.
On March 15, 2020, Governor Doug Ducey and Superintendent of Public Instruction Kathy Hoffman jointly announced the closure of all schools from Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, March 27, 2020. Learn more HERE.