Half Staff Notifications
Flags are at full staff.
Agent Terry was killed in the line of duty while serving near Rio Rico, Arizona.
- Announcement12/14/2010 to 12/15/2010
Chief Judge Roll and others killed in the tragic incident in Tucson on January 8, 2011.
- Announcement01/07/2011 to 01/08/2011
Presidential Proclamation--Honoring the Victims of the Tragedy in Tucson, Arizona on 1/8/2011.
- Announcement01/09/2011 to 01/14/2011
A Presidential Proclamation was issued honoring Corporal Buckles, the last surviving American Veteran of World War I.
- Announcement03/14/2011 to 03/15/2011
Governor Brewer has ordered that flags at all state offices be flown at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on Thursday, March 17, 2011, in honor of SSgt. Wells who died in Helmand Province, Afghanistan of injuries sustained on March 5, 2011.
- Announcement03/16/2011 to 03/17/2011